Occasionally, I find the time to experiment with random stuff.
The following modules for the Nim programming language are updated only sporadically or have been abandoned due to lack of time.
- egl - Bindings for EGL, the native platform interface for rendering APIs
- eyex - Bindings for the Tobii EyeX eye tracking SDK
- freenect - Bindings for libfreenect (Kinect for Windows v2)
- gaze - Bindings for the Tobii Gaze eye tracking SDK
- gles - Bindings for OpenGL ES, the embedded 3D graphics library
- isense - Bindings for the InterSense SDK
- leap - Bindings for the Leap Motion SDK
- libusb - Bindings for libusb (USB device access)
- myo - Bindings for the Thalmic Labs Myo gesture control armband SDK
- oculus - Bindings for the Oculus VR SDK
- serialport - Bindings for libserialport
- sixense - Bindings for the Sixense Core API
- spacenav - Bindings for libspnav (3Dconnexion device driver)
- vulkan - Bindings for the Vulkan graphics API
The following Unreal Engine 4 plug-ins are no longer maintained by me, and support is now handled by Epic Games.
- CommandletPlugin - Demonstrates how to implement a commandlet
- ExrMedia - Media Framework plug-in for EXR image sequences
- GDC2016 - Communication aspects of the McLaren demo at GDC 2016
- HoverPlugin - Hover effect components
- LogiLed - Logitech LED illumination keyboards integration
- NdiMedia - Media Framework plug-in for NewTek NDI
- TextAsset - Adds a text asset and editor for personal notes
- VlcMedia - Media Framework plug-in using the Video LAN Codec (libvlc)
- WindowsMessageHandlerExample - IWindowsMessageHandler API example
Projects (Really Old)
The following projects are 15+ years old and only here for sake of completeness. Use at your own risk!